Well it's official... Cole is 1! Crazy, huh?
Here are some photos I took of his first birthday party!
*insert witty joke here about the fact that Jamie actually cooked something*
I love those little candles that spell "Happy 1st Birthday Cole!"
I was really disappointed with the amount of photos I was able to get at the party.... I didn't really get any great ones! It's so much harder now to get good pictures of Cole because he is constently moving around and never wants to smile for the camera.. grr!! lol!
Finally, here is a video of Cole eating his cupcake!

1 comment:
HOORAY! i cna't believe he is one! i remember when u had him and we were driving back to UT from WA. Times flies... he sure looks taller though! I cant wait to see him- when will it be? Prob not coming home for the holidays... :( Kepp ths pics coming though! I wanna see one of Nick... has he gained any weight back?
Post a Comment