Friday, October 31, 2008

It's time for a Pee Wee Monster Bash!

That's right... today Cole went to his very first Halloween Party! It was actually a little carnival thing for kids ages 0-5 over at our local community center. Cole was pretty overwhelmed by the whole thing and just stared at all the crazy looking kids in their costumes! I just wanted to have an excuse to put him in his costume... lol! Here's some photos:

Here's my little monster, ready to go, in the car!

Doing the "Cookie Walk" at the Monster Bash with daddy!

So I was dumb and forgot to charge the battery for my camera before the party! After two photos it died and I ended up having to use Nick's cell phone (hence the fuzziness of this photo!)

Here is a cute little video of Cole that I was able to take with Nick's phone! He is dancing to the music at his Monster Bash!! (There's padding in the front of the costume.. that's why his belly looks so chubby! haha!)





Later on in the day (after charging my camera battery!) I put his costume back on and had a little photo shoot!! Lately the only time I can get a photo of him smiling is when he is running after me.... as you can see in these two photos:




Or when he is going somewhere he knows he's not suppose to (with mommy's cell phone in hand!)...


Here's a closer look at the top of his costume... I really loved this little monster costume plus Cole didn't mind the hood being on!

I just love his cute little face!

2 comments:

Mel said...

he is so cute!! love the costume!! It is so adorable!! Looks like you guys had fun. Did he eat any candy? Lola was looking for dropped candy like a scavenger ha ha

Mrs. T said...

fun! Rylie thinks he is a monster from Monsters Inc. :) seems like he had fun! At least he got to dress up.... Poor carson didn't.