So I haven't really been in a blogging mood lately but I figured I should probably get on here and post these Thanksgiving pictures before Christmas... haha!
Here's Cole at Thanksgiving dinner....

My dad set him down at the big kids table and he looked so cute in his big chair!
He wasn't actually able to eat while sitting at the table so he ended up sitting on daddy's lap and eating. He hated turkey but he loved the stuffing!
Here he is with my mom and then with my sister. Both times I couldn't get him to look at the camera!

Oh.... Hello Erin and Kyle...
And now for the bad news.... it's really not THAT bad I promise... but here it is...







1 comment:
Cute pics! He is getting older- he looks older to me. :) That is funny that he can get on the Ent. center! Just wait till u have a few kids... it will be a zoo! :) at least u got god pics of it- u will like remember that! He really may be a Nick Jr. :) miss you guys! Wish we could have had Thanksgiving with you too!
Post a Comment